Admiral Home Health is accredited by The Joint Commission for quality health care and safety. The Joint Commission is the nation’s oldest and largest standard-setting and accrediting body in health care.
Admiral Home Health, Inc. is a licensed, Medicare/Medi-Cal-certified provider of high-quality, certified, home-based care serving the greater Los Angeles and Orange County region. Our dedicated team of medical and healthcare professionals are knowledgeable and compassionate and provide a variety of health care services to patients in the comfort of their homes.
Admiral Home Health provides a variety of health care services to patients in the comfort of their homes.
To qualify for the service, the patient must be under the care of a medical doctor, podiatrist or dentist, is homebound, and in need of intermittent skilled care which may include observation, instructions or hands on care.
Admiral Home Health works on a referral basis. Referrals typically originate from a medical doctor, podiatrist, dentist, hospital, doctor’s office, board and care facility, assisted living facility, nursing facility, patient, family or interested person or agency. A nurse of Admiral Home Health receives the referral information. The patient is signed up for the various services the physician requests.
Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1973, Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Title 11 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and its implementing regulations, Admiral Hospice Care, Inc. does not discriminate in the provision of services and employment because of race, religious belief, ancestry, national origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation or age.
Who are the professionals sent to your home?
- Registered Nurses (RNs) provide skilled assessment, evaluation, intervention and medically prescribed treatment.
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) work under a physician’s order and RN supervision, administer medication and treatment, and assist the patient with returning to independent activities of daily living.
- Certified Home Health Aides providing personal care.
- Medical Social Workers assisting patients and their families with their social issues.
- Registered Dietician providing consultative services to promote patient nutrition.
- Physical, Occupational, Speech Therapists help family members to properly care for the patient and provide assistance in improving the patients’ ability to perform activities of daily living independently.
Admiral Home Health Offers Personalized Teaching
- Educational programs designed to meet individual needs
- Diabetes management including self care
- Use of oxygen and respiratory equipment
- Bladder and bowel training
- Management of medications
- Disease process
- Special diet and nutritional teachings
- Wound care
Admiral Home Health, Inc. is accredited by The Joint Commission. By demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety, Admiral Hospice Care, Inc. has earned the JCAHO Gold Seal of Approval. The Joint Commission is the nation’s oldest and largest standard-setting and accrediting body in health care.
Admiral Home Health, Inc. is accredited by The Joint Commission and is committed to patients’ safety and outstanding quality care.
Admiral Hospice Care, Inc. | 4010 Watson Plaza Drive, #120, Lakewood, CA 90712 | (562) 421-0777
© 2018, All Rights Reserved.